CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Happy Hooters.....

Yeah the title is cheesy...but it got your attention, right?

Okay...so here is my lovely package from Cassie! I love EVERYTHING...she totally got me with those TOADSTOOL napkins!
The Tim Tams were good but lasted about an hour...hahaha......all that felt and those stickers will be used up quickly.

And look at the sweet hootie and the hootie sewing case...


here is the inside of the case...just precious!



an check this adorable owl watch...oh my gosh! When you squeeze its "ears" the wings open to expose the watch! (okay so owls don't have big old ears, but you know what I mean..the feather tufts that LOOK like ears....)

Cassie....thank you SO much, I adore everything!!!

1 comment:

jillytacy said...

Lucky girl! This is a great owl package!!! I love the napkins(perfect for you) and the owl watch is so cool! Cassie put together the perfect package!

Post a Comment